Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After Update to IOS 13.5.1 the default bulgarian keyboard has wrong positioned keys ...

Iphone 8, IOS 13.5.1

default (not phonetic) bulgarian keyboard has wrong positioned keys and even russian letters! It seems, that it is broken!

iPhone 8

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 2:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2020 1:08 AM

Sorry, it turned out, the update has only switched the bulgarian keyboard to standard, and i was using phonetic. So, the only thing i have to do is, to go back to phonetic. Now i have again, what i am used to. So, no issue anymore. Sorry again. Have a nice day

Similar questions

5 replies

Jun 28, 2020 2:21 AM in response to mep253

Before updating to the latest iOS 13.5.1 as told on your post what was your earlier iOS version. Then you can look into the iOS changes that has happened between the earlier version on your iPhone and this new version that you have updated now. 

This will give you a broader idea of the issue, if it is directly linked to the iOS version or is triggered by something else.

Because iOS 13.5.1 was only for security update, you may probably be carrying a legacy issue from previous iOS versions.

Remove the keyboard and add again.

Jun 28, 2020 6:20 AM in response to mep253

mep253 wrote:
default (not phonetic) bulgarian keyboard has wrong positioned keys and even russian letters!

Could you explain with specific examples? Aside the the position of the Б letter, the layout in your picture seems to be the same as Bulgarian Standard, and I don't see any letters which are not Bulgarian.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_layout#/media/File:Bulgarian_BDS_layout.svg

After Update to IOS 13.5.1 the default bulgarian keyboard has wrong positioned keys ...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.