Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

printer list not showing when I add printer

My Canon Mx922 printer is not showing on the list to add printer. Both Mac and Printer connected same network and updated all the driver and softwares. Need help. Thanks

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 1:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2020 6:16 AM

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mx-series-inkjet/mx922

Hi,

Canon PIXMA MX922 appears to be an AirPrint printer, so special drivers should not be needed per se. Software from a printer manufacturer may or may not add functionality.

About AirPrint - Apple Support

You do not mention the operating system, but the following article could perhaps be of interest:

Add a printer on Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2020 6:16 AM in response to sambreesky

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mx-series-inkjet/mx922

Hi,

Canon PIXMA MX922 appears to be an AirPrint printer, so special drivers should not be needed per se. Software from a printer manufacturer may or may not add functionality.

About AirPrint - Apple Support

You do not mention the operating system, but the following article could perhaps be of interest:

Add a printer on Mac - Apple Support

Jun 28, 2020 1:33 PM in response to sambreesky

sambreesky Said:

"printer list not showing when I add printer: My Canon Mx922 printer is not showing on the list to add printer. Both Mac and Printer connected same network and updated all the driver and softwares. Need help. Thanks"

-------

Restart your Mac:

Having just installed the drivers, restart your Mac. Driver installs usually require a restart.

printer list not showing when I add printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.