Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try and connect my AirPods Gen 2 to my iPhone 11 it will try to connect for a second then fail

When I try and connect my AirPods Gen 2 to my iPhone 11 it will try to connect for a second then my bluetooth will say that its unavailable for a few seconds then go back to normal. This only happens when I try to connect my AirPods, I have connected other devices to my phone without any problems.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 2:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 3:03 PM

rhett114 Said:

"Airpod problems: When I try and connect my AirPods Gen 2 to my iPhone 11 it will try to connect for a second then my bluetooth will say that its unavailable for a few seconds then go back to normal. This only happens when I try to connect my AirPods, I have connected other devices to my phone without any problems."

-------

Some Thoughts:

A. Troubleshoot the Pairing:

Disable Bluetooth on all but one device — the one device you want to synchronize with these with.

B. Troubleshoot the Connection:

Using this via these Apple Support links, troubleshoot this.

C. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

D. Clear Out Earwax:

How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2020 3:03 PM in response to rhett114

rhett114 Said:

"Airpod problems: When I try and connect my AirPods Gen 2 to my iPhone 11 it will try to connect for a second then my bluetooth will say that its unavailable for a few seconds then go back to normal. This only happens when I try to connect my AirPods, I have connected other devices to my phone without any problems."

-------

Some Thoughts:

A. Troubleshoot the Pairing:

Disable Bluetooth on all but one device — the one device you want to synchronize with these with.

B. Troubleshoot the Connection:

Using this via these Apple Support links, troubleshoot this.

C. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

D. Clear Out Earwax:

How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

When I try and connect my AirPods Gen 2 to my iPhone 11 it will try to connect for a second then fail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.