Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad (7th generation) model MW792VC/A

My iPad (7th generation) model MW792VC/A continuously loses wi-fi connection.

Not only from my home connection but also on several other connections at friends and family that I have tried.

if I walk away from my iPad for more that 10 minutes I either have to turn wi-fi off then back on again or reboot entirely to get a connection. I’ve cleared the cache and tried everything else I can think of.

since day dot.

I’m running the latest iOS.

anyone else having this issue?

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jun 29, 2020 4:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2020 7:05 PM

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2020 7:05 PM in response to Frankc4

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

iPad (7th generation) model MW792VC/A

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.