You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I found an iPhone X that’s not activated. It has a email already in it. How do I change the email

How do I change the email

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 12:38 PM

2 replies

Jul 2, 2020 12:48 PM in response to Adrianalucero

You won't be able to remove the activation lock unless you can contact the rightful owner and they are willing to help you (perhaps if you pay them for the phone). Note that the iPhone is not yours. It undoubted was stolen and, then, used to scam an unsuspecting buyer into buying a useless phone. Since the phone is not yours, take it the appropriate authorities. Maybe they can find a way to return it to the rightful owner. Note that you almost certainly are in possession of stolen property.

I found an iPhone X that’s not activated. It has a email already in it. How do I change the email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.