Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't download audiobook

Hello, I had an ipod for years with an old email we now rarely use. I recently bought an iphone and thought I should update the email on my apple account, which I did. I bought an audio-book from the itunes store the other day (under my new email address) and when I went to download it a message came up saying, "there are no available downloads at "my old email address." How do I get my itunes account/itunes store to recognize my new email account and allow it/them to download the audiobook that I have purchased?

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 1:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 3:14 PM

Thank you so much for your response. I did an email change only on the old Apple ID, kept everything else the same. I did sign out and in and restarted and signed back in again but it didn't work. However, I just synced my phone to my itunes account from my primary computer and now I see that the audiobook is there, already downloaded.

Thanks again. I appreciate your time!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2020 3:14 PM in response to Eric Root

Thank you so much for your response. I did an email change only on the old Apple ID, kept everything else the same. I did sign out and in and restarted and signed back in again but it didn't work. However, I just synced my phone to my itunes account from my primary computer and now I see that the audiobook is there, already downloaded.

Thanks again. I appreciate your time!

Can't download audiobook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.