Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I import photos to the Photos App on iPad Pro?

I am trying to import my Wedding Photos to the Photos app on my new iPad Pro so that I can make a book via the Motif app. My photos currently exist in the following places:

• External Hard Drive
  • Amazon Photos (Online)
  • Files app

I was able to download the photos from Amazon Photos to a Shared Album in the Photo App, but I cannot access a Shared Album with the Motif app to make the actual book. So I need to some how import my photos from one of these places into an Album in Photos. Is this possible?

I sold my MacBook Pro for this iPadPro and was playing to see if it could replace my laptop. This has been the first big problem I have come across.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 1:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 8:12 PM

Hello,

You could import these images from Files to Photos. One way to accomplish this would be to create a new album in Photos then by using Drag and Drop > Select all your desired photos and moved them into the new album.

How to drag and drop on iPad — Apple Support

2 replies

How do I import photos to the Photos App on iPad Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.