You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error login to iCloud

Yesterday, I try to update the OS on my Macbook Pro, but it does not run properly. So I use time machine to flush the old os back. Then the nightmare came, it keep saying my password for logging into the macbook is wrong when accessing iCloud.

After tried for hours, I change the password and try again with log out and log in. It is now showing busy for 14 hours still nothing happened.

MacBook

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 12:27 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jul 7, 2020 2:30 PM in response to Prof2034

Hello Prof2034,

We see that your Mac is not accepting your iCloud password. We understand your concern, and we'd be happy to look into this with you.

If you are using iCloud Keychain, take a look at the article below that can help.

If iCloud Keychain won't turn on or sync

Also, take a look at the article below that can help with signing into iCloud.

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud

If the issue remains, respond back with some more details. Have you used another Apple ID in the past? When you say that it is showing busy for 14 hours, does it show that you are locked out? Are you able to sign in to iCloud.com with the same Apple ID and password that you're trying to use in your Mac?

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Error login to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.