Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Videos won't transfer from iphone to PC

I am unable to transfer any of my videos from my phone to my PC. Photos are fine but when I try to transfer videos, I get a message saying "A device attached to the system is not functioning" even though the phone is working fine (as I said, photos are transferring fine). If I try again, I get the message "the device is unreachable" even though it is still connected and working fine. I have tried 2 different laptops and the same thing happens. Nothing has been changed on either the phone or the laptop so I have no idea why this has just started happening. If I ever do manage to get a video across to the laptop, when I try and play it I get a message saying "This file isn't playable..." Can anyone help? Many thanks.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 2:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

Videos won't transfer from iphone to PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.