Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t update to the new iOS version

i can’t update ios new version

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11

Posted on Jul 4, 2020 8:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2020 9:11 PM

Hello!

There are multiple reasons that may prevent your iPhone from being updated. Some include your device is not compatible with the latest iOS version (13.5.1 at the time of writing this), there is not enough space in your device, or there is an internal problem.

First: Is your device compatible?

• If your device is an iPhone 6s or newer, then it can be updated to the latest version.

Second: Do you have enough storage?

If none of these work and you already started downloading the update, you will have to remove and download the update again.

• First go to Settings > General > Storage
  • Find the update in the list, tap on it, and then tap on delete.
  • Then go to Settings > General > Software Update and download the update again.

Here is a full guide on update troubleshooting: If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update - Apple Support

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2020 9:11 PM in response to chutiwet11

Hello!

There are multiple reasons that may prevent your iPhone from being updated. Some include your device is not compatible with the latest iOS version (13.5.1 at the time of writing this), there is not enough space in your device, or there is an internal problem.

First: Is your device compatible?

• If your device is an iPhone 6s or newer, then it can be updated to the latest version.

Second: Do you have enough storage?

If none of these work and you already started downloading the update, you will have to remove and download the update again.

• First go to Settings > General > Storage
  • Find the update in the list, tap on it, and then tap on delete.
  • Then go to Settings > General > Software Update and download the update again.

Here is a full guide on update troubleshooting: If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update - Apple Support

Have a great day!

I can’t update to the new iOS version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.