Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad signature in email or outlook with company or organisation logo.

Hi,

I have been trying to add my logo signature in email signatures but for some reason it accepts the logo initially and then when you go to type your email it disappears. When going back to settings mail and accounts signature the text is there but the images/ logo has gone and now appears as empty boxes.

I watched several YouTube videos and pasted the logo shaken the devices but it still does not save the company logo in the signature field.

I have also tried using outlook App, Gmail, Outlook Owa (which no longer works) and non of these seem to support the logo signatures.

please help, I am a provisional driving instructor and will be running my business from the car between pupils, want a professional image when I finally can qualify as a Approved Driving Instructor.

iPad version 13.5.1. IPad Pro 12.9 2018.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 2:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 5:16 PM

Hello,

Unfortunately this is not possible at this time. You are welcome to share your feedback with Apple, using the following link.

Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply

iPad signature in email or outlook with company or organisation logo.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.