Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

siri unable to home automation

I have a philips hue bridge 2nd gen connected to my home app. I can control the lights fine in the home app itself, but I am completely unable to use Siri to command any light. Siri just says she can’t find that in my home, while it is clearly in the home app. I’m sure everything is logged into the right iCloud Id. Keychain is on. Hey Siri Is on. Ive reset everything multiple times. It doesn’t work on any of my devices...iPhone, iPad, Apple TV or HomePod.

HomePod, 13

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 2:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 3:47 PM

So I finally got this one working. No idea why this worked...but on a philips help file they mention on your iOS device, go into settings, privacy, look for home, toggle the switch off, reboot, then toggle the same switch back on. Now Siri is working from all devices...

my god Apple...what is with the glitchy buggy software these days?

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2020 3:47 PM in response to Dmm219

So I finally got this one working. No idea why this worked...but on a philips help file they mention on your iOS device, go into settings, privacy, look for home, toggle the switch off, reboot, then toggle the same switch back on. Now Siri is working from all devices...

my god Apple...what is with the glitchy buggy software these days?

siri unable to home automation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.