Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my AirPods work great with iPhone and iPad, but suck with my iMac .. running Catalina. they will be connected however the delivery is horrible.

my AirPods work great with iPhone and iPad, but suck with my iMac . Im running Catalina!

they will be connected however the delivery is horrible. more out that in. I also have some Ecos, headphones that are experiencing the same issue... Is there a way to update the Bluetooth settings in the program.. I have tried to turn off bluetooth and restart but the program won't allow that.

Anyone out there have a similar issue?

Posted on Jul 8, 2020 5:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2020 2:03 PM

Hello,

Have you tried resetting your AirPods?

Reset your AirPods

2 replies

Jul 8, 2020 2:17 PM in response to dion4photo

I'm curious, @dion4photo. You wrote that you "have tried to turn off bluetooth and restart but the program won't allow that."

What "program" "won't allow" you to "turn off bluetooth"?

Turning off and on Bluetooth should be doable from System Preferences, on the Mac.

Will System Preferences, on your iMac (running Catalina), not allow you to "turn off bluetooth"?

That would be strange!

my AirPods work great with iPhone and iPad, but suck with my iMac .. running Catalina. they will be connected however the delivery is horrible.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.