Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music can’t download songs

After the last update ios 13.5.1 on iphone X the Apple Music app lose the ability to download songs. I click the “download” button the sign starts turning around but it doesn’t start to download after that. Reboot helps, but only for a few songs, after that it stops downloading anything.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 8:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 8:38 AM

I had the same problem and found the fix yesterday. Just go into Settings - Privacy - Location Services - System Settings and then toggle off Time Zone Setting and then back on. I went from complete battery drain to normal instantly. It also fixed my iPad which had the same issue. I did it at 3pm yesterday and you can see the result in the graph. Hope it works for you too as I was getting really frustrated!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2020 8:38 AM in response to SuperHighV

I had the same problem and found the fix yesterday. Just go into Settings - Privacy - Location Services - System Settings and then toggle off Time Zone Setting and then back on. I went from complete battery drain to normal instantly. It also fixed my iPad which had the same issue. I did it at 3pm yesterday and you can see the result in the graph. Hope it works for you too as I was getting really frustrated!

Apple Music can’t download songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.