Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Paying For Apple Music

Hello Guys. Hope someone could help me. Ive been trying for a while now to upload all of my old CD’s from my computer, into ITunes and finally onto my iPhone. No issues with getting them onto ITunes. But I don’t currently have a subscription to Apple Music. I don’t want to have one. And it will not allow me to sync these songs onto my iPhone & it definitely doesn’t let me have them on Apple Music. Does this mean that Apple want me to pay for a service I’m never going to use just so I can listen to music I’ve already purchased & uploaded to my PC? If not, Please could someone let me know how I can go about getting music purchased outside of iTunes onto my device? Thanks!

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 11:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 3:50 PM

There should be no reason why you can’t sync your music on your computer to your iPhone. You don’t need Apple Music to do this. You will need to plug your iPhone into your computer and sync them.

Try following this article:

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT210612

1 reply

Paying For Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.