Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

activation of a gift card

Hello dear,please can you help me with activating my gift card that I bought a week now ?

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 12:21 AM

4 replies

Jul 10, 2020 12:44 AM in response to blessed99

blessed99 Said:

"activation of a gift card: Hello dear,please can you help me with activating my gift card that I bought a week now ?"

-------

Contact The Seller:

We are not Apple - this is a user-to-user forum. We are just Apple users like you. So, if you are having troubles with a card having unsuccessfully activated, then take it back to the Retail Store, or to the Apple Store - whichever you purchased this from. See if they can provide you with a new card. When at the cash register - add it to your account, right-then-and-there, after the transaction goes through.

Beware of Scams:

If purchased off of the Internet, note that sometimes, cards that are purchased have never been activated. If you purchased this, say, on eBay, then contact them, requesting that the seller be held accountable, and that you get your money back.

Links to Refer to:

activation of a gift card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.