You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Marco Polo app

Hi! I currently wear a hearing aid that is Apple phone user friendly. Starkey 2400 AI So all apps that have voice capability, phone , youtube, videos etc all come thru my HA. No issues. I thought that Marco Polo app used to be able to only be heard by me, responses like other apps or calls. But recently say last 6 mos or so it won’t connect to Bluetooth w my HA. I’ve tried everything. I’ve contacted MP and asked them about it. Only to say just use live listen on my HA. But it’s frustrating to switch back and forth for this everytime I use the app. I expected this last update to fix it. My other video chats don’t have this issue. Can this be fixed or do I have to give up MP ? Thanks. Tired of switching live listen, HA listen......🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 2:30 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Marco Polo app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.