Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ReSound Smart 3D app

Are my apple SE 2022 phone was recently upgraded to 16.1.1. Since then I have been experiencing an issue with my Bluetooth enabled hearing aids. Every night when I put my hearing aids into the recharging case and remove them in the morning, they are no longer synced with my phone:app. I have to go through the reconnect routine to establish the connection between the phone and my hearing aids. This need to re-sync started when I upgraded earlier this week. My hearing aids are by resound and the app is Smart 3D also by reSound Any suggestions?

iPhone SE

Posted on Nov 19, 2022 9:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 4:06 PM

Hello Stevegcpa,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

We see that you are having trouble staying connected to your hearing aid. We will be glad to assist.

Let's try the steps below from the following resource:

If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. "If you previously connected your Bluetooth accessory to your iOS or iPadOS device, unpair the accessory, put it back in discovery mode, then try to pair and connect it again.
  2. If you can pair your accessory with some devices but not your iOS or iPadOS device, unpair the accessory from your other devices. Then try to pair with your iOS or iPadOS device again.
  3. Check with the accessory manufacturer to make sure that your accessory supports your iOS or iPadOS device.
  4. If you still have any of these issues, contact Apple Support
    • You can’t turn on Bluetooth or the setting is grayed out.
    • You can’t connect any Bluetooth accessories with your device.
    • The accessory manufacturer confirmed that your accessory is working correctly."

The reason why we are recommending the steps above is because they will show you what to do if Bluetooth accessories aren't staying connected to your device as expected.

Please do not hesitate to reach back out to us if you have questions or need any additional support.

Cheers!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2022 4:06 PM in response to Stevegcpa

Hello Stevegcpa,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

We see that you are having trouble staying connected to your hearing aid. We will be glad to assist.

Let's try the steps below from the following resource:

If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. "If you previously connected your Bluetooth accessory to your iOS or iPadOS device, unpair the accessory, put it back in discovery mode, then try to pair and connect it again.
  2. If you can pair your accessory with some devices but not your iOS or iPadOS device, unpair the accessory from your other devices. Then try to pair with your iOS or iPadOS device again.
  3. Check with the accessory manufacturer to make sure that your accessory supports your iOS or iPadOS device.
  4. If you still have any of these issues, contact Apple Support
    • You can’t turn on Bluetooth or the setting is grayed out.
    • You can’t connect any Bluetooth accessories with your device.
    • The accessory manufacturer confirmed that your accessory is working correctly."

The reason why we are recommending the steps above is because they will show you what to do if Bluetooth accessories aren't staying connected to your device as expected.

Please do not hesitate to reach back out to us if you have questions or need any additional support.

Cheers!

ReSound Smart 3D app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.