Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Account disabled in the app store and itunes HELP ASAP

So I got a new Apple ID password and then went on my phone to sign in using the new password. Everything transferred like Mail, iMessage, etc. But I am under a family plan and my Apple Music and app store is not working. Under my dads phone (the head of the family sharing) it says that I AM under the family plan. But on my phone, when I go into music, my downloaded music is not there, when I play a song it tells me that I do not have access and need to pay like I didnt have a family plan, But under my dads phone, it says itunes is on and I am under the family plan. Also when I try to download any apps, a message pops up that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes." Keep in mind that I just signed in about 24hrs ago, and I changed my password. Again, I am in a family plan and on the owners phone it says that my account is activated. Everything exept my music and app store is working. Also under iCloud under payment an shipping it says "add payment method" When I have a family plan. Also under subscriptions it says I have none.

On the organizers phone, it says music is ON.

So I guess how do I show up under the family plan for Music and apps. Again, it says I am ON on the organizers phone. Thank you help ASAP

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 5:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 3:44 PM

If your account is disabled in iTunes you will need to contact apple to be able to unlock it.

More info in this article:

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

Use the link in the article to contact apple or:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Good luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2020 3:44 PM in response to jonah47

If your account is disabled in iTunes you will need to contact apple to be able to unlock it.

More info in this article:

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

Use the link in the article to contact apple or:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Good luck!

Account disabled in the app store and itunes HELP ASAP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.