Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+

Just got Apple TV+. The quality, visually and acoustically, of the movies is excellent, better than Amazon, Netflix. Apple quality shines forth. How to explain this, though? I'm streaming on my laptop, a good Dell, and navigating on the Apple TV site is both unnecessarily labyrinthine, much of the time, and pokey often. The effect is that different pages of the site randomly show up, some work well others not, and I've had to sign out and then in many times, after a long stretch of user-friendly functionality, just to get back to continue watching. Finally, tracking down how to get the Apple TV app is itself a maze, and I still don't have it downloaded. Might there be strategies to avoid all this?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 6:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 9:19 PM

There is no Apple TV app for Windows (nor for Macs with previous OS versions). The app is either bundled, or available in the on-device App Store.

Devices you can use with the Apple TV app and Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

Apple TV+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.