Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It says iOS 11 is no longer supported. How do I upgrade it?

How do I upgrade my iOS?

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 11:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 11:22 AM

You will need an Iphone 6S to update to the latest version of IOS. It seems you have not updated your phone for a long time if you are stuck on IOS 11.

Go into Settings > General > Software Update

This is where your phone checks for updates. If you can upgrade to 13.5.1, great that's the latest IOS but you might not be able to depending on your device even if you are not running a supported version.

Tip: Back-up your phone before an update. Although things are very unlikely to go wrong, it's always useful to have a backup.

For more help please check the link below but otherwise Thankyou for using Apple Forums r5151 and I hope you have a wonderful afternoon!

Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2020 11:22 AM in response to r5151

You will need an Iphone 6S to update to the latest version of IOS. It seems you have not updated your phone for a long time if you are stuck on IOS 11.

Go into Settings > General > Software Update

This is where your phone checks for updates. If you can upgrade to 13.5.1, great that's the latest IOS but you might not be able to depending on your device even if you are not running a supported version.

Tip: Back-up your phone before an update. Although things are very unlikely to go wrong, it's always useful to have a backup.

For more help please check the link below but otherwise Thankyou for using Apple Forums r5151 and I hope you have a wonderful afternoon!

Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

It says iOS 11 is no longer supported. How do I upgrade it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.