Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I tell if every photo is in an album?

How can I tell if every photo is in an album. I want to organize all my photos.

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 3:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 4:09 PM

Open Photos on your Mac, go to File menu > New Smart Album. Give the album any name you want and set the condition to Album - is not - Any.

Then look in that album (it will be in the sidebar with your other albums) and see if any photos are in it. You can keep that smart album and it will automatically update if you add any new photos to Photos without putting them in an album or if you put photos that previously had not album into an album.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2020 4:09 PM in response to Vandyman6

Open Photos on your Mac, go to File menu > New Smart Album. Give the album any name you want and set the condition to Album - is not - Any.

Then look in that album (it will be in the sidebar with your other albums) and see if any photos are in it. You can keep that smart album and it will automatically update if you add any new photos to Photos without putting them in an album or if you put photos that previously had not album into an album.

How can I tell if every photo is in an album?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.