Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Permanent disconnections from wifi

I had a problem with my iPhone 7, for the last 4 days the iPhone is constantly disconnected from Wifi networks or does not see them at all, rebooting the phone helps, but temporarily. From time to time it happens that the phone does not allow turning on the wifi at all, the button is simply inactive, i must to to restart the phone again.

I using iOS 13.5.1

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 14, 2020 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 3:58 PM

Hi AlexMoskal,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! Being able to connect to Wi-Fi is important, and we'll be happy to do what we can to help.

Follow the steps in this article, If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network.

If your Wi-Fi at Settings > Wi-Fi stays grayed out, that means you'll need to have your iPhone serviced. iPhone Repair and Service

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2020 3:58 PM in response to AlexMoskal

Hi AlexMoskal,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! Being able to connect to Wi-Fi is important, and we'll be happy to do what we can to help.

Follow the steps in this article, If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network.

If your Wi-Fi at Settings > Wi-Fi stays grayed out, that means you'll need to have your iPhone serviced. iPhone Repair and Service

Take care!

Permanent disconnections from wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.