Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Continuous play on iPad app

Is there a way to make the episodes of a TV series continuously play on the iPad's Apple TV app? I know there's a queue on Apple TV itself, but I don't see it on the iPad version.

If not, is there an alternative for watching all the shows I've downloaded via iTunes? Continuous play is really essential for me.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 2:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 2:14 PM

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Continuous play isn't a feature of iTunes content and you can only play iTunes content in iTunes (Music) or Quicktime. Ironically most requests seem to be for other services that do have continuous play, to turn it off.

If you have any suggestions that you think might enhance the Apple TV you can send Apple your feedback here

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2020 2:14 PM in response to NicklePickers

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Continuous play isn't a feature of iTunes content and you can only play iTunes content in iTunes (Music) or Quicktime. Ironically most requests seem to be for other services that do have continuous play, to turn it off.

If you have any suggestions that you think might enhance the Apple TV you can send Apple your feedback here

Jul 15, 2020 2:34 PM in response to Winston Churchill

Thanks for the reply. Obviously in one sense this answers my question. It's just not the answer I was hoping for. Any hope that this will be added or at least a queue system like the TV app? It's just frustrating if they have a monopoly on the content that I've paid for such that, even though I've paid for it, I can't access it in the manner I prefer.

Jul 15, 2020 3:16 PM in response to NicklePickers

NicklePickers Said:

Continuous play on iPad app: [...] is there an alternative for watching all the shows I've downloaded via iTunes? Continuous play is really essential for me.

———-

Try an Accessibility App in iTunes Store:

Check for a Third-Party app somewhere in the App Store - Perhaps, you’d find one for Accessibility(for people with disabilities) that would allow for this.

Continuous play on iPad app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.