Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Humor the Curious?

When I posted a question earlier and signed out, this landscape of the communities page was open. I’m familiar with it from when I use my phone but not on the iPad...Just curious if I may be browsing incorrectly. Thanks in advance a pretty boring subject! :)

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 10:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 10:34 PM

lisle256 wrote:

What? I’m sorry. My question was about the way the ..... oh, you’re looking at the very bottom! I didn’t even notice that part. I was just asking about the way the page was set up. Thank you. I’m going to take care of that now.
ckuan wrote:

To be in Level 3, you need at least 500 points.

Similar questions

14 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2020 10:34 PM in response to OrangeSun

lisle256 wrote:

What? I’m sorry. My question was about the way the ..... oh, you’re looking at the very bottom! I didn’t even notice that part. I was just asking about the way the page was set up. Thank you. I’m going to take care of that now.
ckuan wrote:

Jul 15, 2020 10:27 PM in response to OrangeSun

lisle256 wrote:

ckuan wrote:

Sorry I misread your post, you have reached iPhone Specialty Level 3 not the Level 3 under you login name.

Jul 15, 2020 11:00 PM in response to OrangeSun

lisle256 wrote:

Vancouver22 wrote:

You have the bookmarks open. Tap on the white book icon top left and the green left pane will go away. If that’s what you meant?
Kind of, yes. Here I’ll post a screenshot of what it usually looks like.

I’m referring to the actual layout of the communities page. Bookmarks does not seem to have an impact. Thank you for helping out.

Humor the Curious?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.