Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ring tone always rings loud first ring, then digresses to silent

Ever since I got this Iphone 11, the ring tone changes from loud to lower after first ring. I've contacted Apple and they can't figure it out, walked me through all the settings to make volume maxed out. Still when a call comes in, it may be very loud first ring and then goes lower ... sometimes it's very loud and stays loud... there's no rhyme or reason to this ring tone.. Have chosen different ring tones, still does the volume thing up and down.. even when checking volume is at max.

iPhone 11

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 12:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 1:16 PM

One option that you may want to check is the Attention Aware feature that is designed to automatically lower the volume on the ring as soon as the phone detects that you have heard it. It can sense that you are looking at the phone from a distance. See: About Attention Aware features on your iPhone X or iPad Pro - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2020 1:16 PM in response to debrah210

One option that you may want to check is the Attention Aware feature that is designed to automatically lower the volume on the ring as soon as the phone detects that you have heard it. It can sense that you are looking at the phone from a distance. See: About Attention Aware features on your iPhone X or iPad Pro - Apple Support

My ring tone always rings loud first ring, then digresses to silent

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.