Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro battery will not charge after 13.6 upgrade

Any ideas on how to fix my iPad Pro after upgrading to 13.6 it then drained battery over night and now will not charge. The red battery logo flashes on and off ever 30 sec when connected to power. Have tried hard reset with no luck and two other charges and cables. Please help!

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 3:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 4:02 AM

This is a good place to start...

If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

3 replies

Jul 19, 2020 7:56 PM in response to Zippy_Steve

I had an iPad that had this same issue about a month ago. I called Apple customer service/support and was on the phone for probably 30 - 45 minutes. Eventually, it was decided that they would mail me a box to put the iPad in. I received the box, mailed it back to them, and they sent me a different iPad. Because I have Apple Care +, it was no cost to me.

Now with the new iPad I came across this issue again a little over an hour ago. I will be calling customer service in the morning if nothing changes.

I looked on here hoping there was a real solution, but there doesn't seem to be. I would suggest that you, Zippy_Steve, give customer service a call as well, if you haven't already.

Hope this helps.

iPad Pro battery will not charge after 13.6 upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.