Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locked MDM Profile

My school is a distinguished apple school (so our parents buy iPads an then an MDM software is put on it). So one time I ran into an issue where I had to DFU my iPad through iTunes due to an issue I had. During the setup it said that I had to connect to the MDM server to unlock my iPad. Now that’s all good and well because I could go to school the next day to get it fixed but what happens when I cannot go to school. Can I go to an apple store (obviously following coronavirus guidelines) and have the config removed. By the way this MDM cannot be removed from settings, and the only way to connect to the server is through connecting to the school Wi-Fi.

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 6:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 8:13 AM

Sounds like the device is actually owned by the school (or at least enrolled in their Apple School Manager). You will need to contact the school's IT department to get this resolved.

Similar questions

1 reply

Locked MDM Profile

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.