Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I take my iPhone 6 to America & exchange it for a new phone?

Hello Dear,

I have an Iphone 6 which is off nowadays,Can I take it to America & Exchange it with a New Cellphone?What is the procedure to do so? I took it several time to repair,What shall I do? How much is the price fpr Iphone X ,What is the best Iphone to buy and it cheap in these days?

Thanks,

Jad

Bes Regards

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 11:37 AM

If you had the iPhone repaired by a 3rd party site they will not give you anything for trade in. Except for refurbished models online Apple no longer sells the iPhone X. The cheapest new iPhone they sell directly from Apple or Apple Authorized Resellers is the iPhone SE 2020, it is $399 USD.

Do keep in mind you will have to return to the US for any warranty service.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2020 11:37 AM in response to jad278

If you had the iPhone repaired by a 3rd party site they will not give you anything for trade in. Except for refurbished models online Apple no longer sells the iPhone X. The cheapest new iPhone they sell directly from Apple or Apple Authorized Resellers is the iPhone SE 2020, it is $399 USD.

Do keep in mind you will have to return to the US for any warranty service.

Can I take my iPhone 6 to America & exchange it for a new phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.