Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipad pro isn't charged

My iPad pro isn't charged. I have another iPad Pro 2020. I can charge iPad Pro 2020 with same cable and same adapter. Please tell me how should I do? Do I need to visit your store and ask your staff to make sure whether my iPad pro has trouble or not?

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 2:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 2:34 PM

We are all users on this user to user forum so we don't have any stores. If the cable and charger work on another iPad, but won't work with the iPad in question, you should schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service Provider for evaluation.

Do make sure you have tried all the suggestions in this link before you schedule an appointment --> If your iPad won't charge - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2020 2:34 PM in response to TomKomuro

We are all users on this user to user forum so we don't have any stores. If the cable and charger work on another iPad, but won't work with the iPad in question, you should schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service Provider for evaluation.

Do make sure you have tried all the suggestions in this link before you schedule an appointment --> If your iPad won't charge - Apple Support

My ipad pro isn't charged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.