Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to get rid of the clean guitar from leaving input monitoring on, in the distorted guitar channel if ive already recorded it? or even mask it to where i cant hear it?

I didn’t notice the clean guitar sound coming thru until way late in the game... but I think I still have the original guitar recording somewhere. I’m pretty sure I left input monitoring on when I recorded it in GarageBand, then I moved it to Logic. Is there a way to get rid of that clean guitar this late or do I have to re-record the guitars, or is there a filter or something I can use to bury that sound as good as I can, or if I find the original guitar recording can I get rid of it there?

Thanks in advance for your help. I have a whole album recorded and it’s about ready to be released. Can’t believe I didn’t notice until now.

I’ve tried just about everything.

Posted on Jul 19, 2020 1:38 PM

Similar questions

9 replies

Is there a way to get rid of the clean guitar from leaving input monitoring on, in the distorted guitar channel if ive already recorded it? or even mask it to where i cant hear it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.