Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Replacement AirPod flashes orange, won't turn white even after holding the setup button

I lost my left AirPod and bought a replacement. When I put them both in the case it flashes orange. Holding the setup button (I've tried for past 60 seconds) does nothing. When I put the new AirPod in the case alone, it would change to flash white and I could connect the single AirPod to my phone but it registered as an entirely new set (Devin's AirPods #3) even though this should register as Devin's AirPods #2). I already went into my device and said "forget this device" for my original two AirPods. Help?

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 11:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 11:50 AM

Please take a look at the following article just in case you may have missed something with setting up your replacement AirPod:

1 reply

Replacement AirPod flashes orange, won't turn white even after holding the setup button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.