Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot sign in to my Shazam account I am getting an error message that says open in same browser you attempted to sign in with. I used the same browser and it says “ sorry we were not able to log you in?

I am having trouble signing in to my Shazam account

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 10:48 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

Jul 25, 2020 10:11 AM in response to Antionette47

Hello Antionette47.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you’re unable to sign in to your Shazam account. We’re happy to help.

What error message do you get when you try signing in to your Shazam account?

Here’s information on accessing your Shazam account: Access your Shazams on all your devices or online - Apple Support

Please go here to sign in to your account: My Shazam - Shazam Do you receive an email to finish signing in to Shazam? If not, contact Apple Support here for further assistance: Get Support

Let us know if you have further questions.

Take care.

I cannot sign in to my Shazam account I am getting an error message that says open in same browser you attempted to sign in with. I used the same browser and it says “ sorry we were not able to log you in?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.