Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Water resistance not covered in warranty

It gives me a shock to get to know that Apple claim its iPhone X as water resistance and didn't cover the same in warranty.

I trusted Apple for its performance and best in class SERVICES and purchased 3 iPhone X for my family but few days back it is impacted by little water and stop working. Service center says that it will be replaced under warranty but I have to pay 61000/- for iPhone X. Are you guys making fun of users trust.

If you cant provide replacement of iPhone X due to water resistance then Please stop calling it water resistance.

Highly disappointed and will never gonna pay such big amount just for a normal phone. (i purchased the same in 85000/- )

Let me know if there is any clause to report it legally in the consumer court in INDIA to claim the new iPhone and to remove this tag line of water resistance from iPhone advertisements as it never works in real scenario.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 4:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 4:59 AM

Water damage is not covered by any warranty and you have no claim.

Similar questions

1 reply

Water resistance not covered in warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.