Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is the restrictions passcode located on iPad?

I have an iPad Air 2. I used to go into Settings/General and would see Restrictions. Has that been moved to a new location in the new IOS? I am on 13.5.1

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 8:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 8:57 AM

I am a school teacher setting up iPads. Before I could put the restrictions passcode on there an the students could not monkey with the device. It appears that ability is now gone. iPads are very need better security, especially requiring the Apple ID password to remove Profiles. Student can just go in, delete the profile. Never understood why they never addressed that problem.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2020 8:57 AM in response to Demo

I am a school teacher setting up iPads. Before I could put the restrictions passcode on there an the students could not monkey with the device. It appears that ability is now gone. iPads are very need better security, especially requiring the Apple ID password to remove Profiles. Student can just go in, delete the profile. Never understood why they never addressed that problem.

Where is the restrictions passcode located on iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.