Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Save messages to icloud and delete off phone

I have 200gb of icloud storage I want to be able to save all my messages to my icloud and delete them off my 64gb phone how to do so? as well as pictures and other things? or even be able to save it to my IMAC

iPhone XS

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 4:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 4:36 PM

demiko36 wrote:

I have 200gb of icloud storage I want to be able to save all my messages to my icloud and delete them off my 64gb phone how to do so? as well as pictures and other things? or even be able to save it to my IMAC

That is not how it works.

Read here Keep all your messages in iCloud - Apple Support

Read here Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2020 4:36 PM in response to demiko36

demiko36 wrote:

That is not how it works.

Read here Keep all your messages in iCloud - Apple Support

Read here Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

Jul 22, 2020 4:42 PM in response to demiko36

demiko36 wrote:

What are my options for moving stuff from my Iphone to the cloud so I may access it later. Or what solutions is there to offer. I have 40.81GB of other data on my phone any idea of what that might be?

you purchase a 3rd party software to copy them over to yoru computer for text messages Syncing to a "New" Computer or re… - Apple Community

You import pics to yoru computer Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Save messages to icloud and delete off phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.