Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't download photos from my new iPhone SE (2nd generation) to my Mac Mini (running High Sierra 10.13.6) into iPhotos. Error message "Error Downloading image. iPhoto cannot import your photos because there was a problem.

I am trying to download photos from my new iPhone SE (2nd generation) to my Mac Mini (running High Sierra 10.13.6, current on updates) into iPhotos. I keep getting an error message "Error Downloading image. iPhoto cannot import your photos because there was a problem downloading an image". The problem appears to be with videos. I've tried just downloading 1 video at a time as well and its only allowed 1 to be downloaded. I do not use the iCloud because I don't want to download each photo, 1 at a time onto my computer. It's a waste of time.

iPhone SE

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 9:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 10:25 AM

Try using Image Capture to download the photos to a folder on the Desktop and then import from there into your library.

Similar questions

1 reply

Can't download photos from my new iPhone SE (2nd generation) to my Mac Mini (running High Sierra 10.13.6) into iPhotos. Error message "Error Downloading image. iPhoto cannot import your photos because there was a problem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.