Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 pro white video while recording from lock phone

I get white videos with original sound everytime I record a “more than one min video” from camera bottom while lock, I have read some similar questions and I already applied troubleshooting such as Restart, and restore but issue persists

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 5:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 5:06 PM

It appears that you have reset and also restored your iPhone and the issue persists.

Your iPhone 11 Pro is less than one year old and is therefore covered by the Apple 1YR Limited Warranty (US) so have it examined at the Apple Store or at an authorized service center and take advantage of it. If the stores are closed then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2020 5:06 PM in response to AnimalHumano

It appears that you have reset and also restored your iPhone and the issue persists.

Your iPhone 11 Pro is less than one year old and is therefore covered by the Apple 1YR Limited Warranty (US) so have it examined at the Apple Store or at an authorized service center and take advantage of it. If the stores are closed then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

Iphone 11 pro white video while recording from lock phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.