Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I dropped my iPhone 11 Pro Max from a height of 1.7m.

I dropped my iPhone 11 Pro Max from a height of 1.7m. It has a phone case and screen protector. Should I be worried about internal damage (like the battery exploding)? There is no visible external damage.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 27, 2020 4:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 7:45 AM

Dear Rose,

if you dont a have a solution to give, please dont copy/paste information that I widely available online. It doesn’t make you any more nor helpful

and to answer the OP, if your phone doesn’t display any external damage, please don’t worry about it.

All internal components are fixed and integrated into a steel frame, chances of something coming loose is almost impossible.

BTW if you look at various stress test on YouTube about 11 Pro Max, this phone is built like a tank! Good luck

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2020 7:45 AM in response to rose_10

Dear Rose,

if you dont a have a solution to give, please dont copy/paste information that I widely available online. It doesn’t make you any more nor helpful

and to answer the OP, if your phone doesn’t display any external damage, please don’t worry about it.

All internal components are fixed and integrated into a steel frame, chances of something coming loose is almost impossible.

BTW if you look at various stress test on YouTube about 11 Pro Max, this phone is built like a tank! Good luck

Jul 29, 2020 5:20 PM in response to GGshadow

Hello GGshadow,

Thanks for posting on Apple Support Communities. We see that after your phone was dropped you have concerns that there may be something wrong internally. You are welcome to make a reservation to take your phone into an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for a physical inspection. You can also reach out to Apple Support directly for more information.

To find an Apple Store: Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

For help from an Apple Authorized Service Provider: Apple - Find Locations

Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

I dropped my iPhone 11 Pro Max from a height of 1.7m.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.