Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri and Reminders

I am no longer able to create reminders with Siri on my iPhone or iPad. I am still able to do so with my Mac. The reminder shows up on my home screen and Siri says that she has created it, but it does not show up in reminders. I tried unlinking and then relinking reminders with iCloud, but that did not help.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 27, 2020 8:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 6:36 AM

Hey there, john1264.

After reviewing your post, it appears that you're having a problem creating Reminders using Siri to set them up. The Reminder shows, but it isn't saved to the app, and we're glad to help with this.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- Make sure your iPhone is up to date. iOS 13.6 is the current version. If it needs to be updated, be sure to create a backup before proceeding: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- If you have more than one Reminders list, go to Settings > Reminders > Default List to what list it’s being saved to. If it wasn’t set to the one you expect, check the list.

Use iCloud.com -- You also mentioned using iCloud to sync your Reminders. See if they're located in iCloud.com/reminders

Let us know how that goes.

Take care.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2020 6:36 AM in response to john1264

Hey there, john1264.

After reviewing your post, it appears that you're having a problem creating Reminders using Siri to set them up. The Reminder shows, but it isn't saved to the app, and we're glad to help with this.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- Make sure your iPhone is up to date. iOS 13.6 is the current version. If it needs to be updated, be sure to create a backup before proceeding: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- If you have more than one Reminders list, go to Settings > Reminders > Default List to what list it’s being saved to. If it wasn’t set to the one you expect, check the list.

Use iCloud.com -- You also mentioned using iCloud to sync your Reminders. See if they're located in iCloud.com/reminders

Let us know how that goes.

Take care.

Siri and Reminders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.