Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to create playlists on Music app without subscribing to Apple Music?

Hello everyone!

I'm downloading some music right now on my computer, and when they finish downloading, I'll send them to my iPhone. In adittion, I want my songs to be organized in playlists, for example: everyday, Christian hits, Spanish pop, etc. But I want to make those playlists manually, not like being subscribed to Apple Music. Btw, I have Apple Music disabled in Settings.

Thanks and cheers!

iPhone XR

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 4:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 4:11 PM

Hello rodrigomez2003,

We want you to enjoy the Music app to the fullest, and we'd be happy to get you pointed in the right direction. You can make playlists in the Music app with the Apple Music catalog, or with your own collection. Here's how: Create and share Apple Music playlists

We hope you have a great rest of your day. Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2020 4:11 PM in response to rodrigomez2003

Hello rodrigomez2003,

We want you to enjoy the Music app to the fullest, and we'd be happy to get you pointed in the right direction. You can make playlists in the Music app with the Apple Music catalog, or with your own collection. Here's how: Create and share Apple Music playlists

We hope you have a great rest of your day. Cheers!

Is it possible to create playlists on Music app without subscribing to Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.