Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Account menu on iTunes

I have been trying to download a song on iTunes that I had previously downloaded to my iPhone, but there is no account menu at the top to authorise this. Where has it gone?

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 2:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 12:42 PM

Hey there CosyRosy,

It sounds like you're trying to download a song in iTunes that you previously have downloaded before to your iPhone, but not able to fully to do so because you aren't seeing the Account menu option. Being able to download previous purchases is an essential feature of iTunes.

You can make sure your version of iTunes is updated, which might help: Update to the latest version of iTunes

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2020 12:42 PM in response to CosyRosy

Hey there CosyRosy,

It sounds like you're trying to download a song in iTunes that you previously have downloaded before to your iPhone, but not able to fully to do so because you aren't seeing the Account menu option. Being able to download previous purchases is an essential feature of iTunes.

You can make sure your version of iTunes is updated, which might help: Update to the latest version of iTunes

Take care!

Account menu on iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.