Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to block a stolen phone using serial number

My Iphone was stolen. No find my device enabled so wish to lock the phone so it cannot be used

iPhone 11

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 9:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 9:19 PM

Sorry, that is not possible.

2 replies

Jul 29, 2020 10:03 PM in response to Yelanap

Yelanap Said:

"How to block a stolen phone using serial number: My Iphone was stolen. No find my device enabled so wish to lock the phone so it cannot be used"

-------

No. Unfortunately, this is not an option.

But, a few thoughts: Was it Stollen? Or did you misplace it? Misplacing it, I'm sure it would not disappear.

A. Text the iPhone:

But to relocate it, dial it or text it, asking the person(s) who has your iPhone to contact you. Request that they say a free numbers, when you say hello. Ask them to say a code ("One-Two-Five-Niner-Three") after you say "hello?". That way, you can be confident of whom is calling you about what.

B. Contact Local Authorities:

Perhaps, someone was honest enough to hand it over, having come across it just sitting about.

C. Backtrack your Locations:

If you were at a retail store recently, or as a cafe, stop by and see if it was placed aside by the store manager.

How to block a stolen phone using serial number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.