Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stole iPhone help

XS was stolen from me half a year ago. I did not find it at the last geolocation site. turned to the police, told to write a statement and remove the phone from the loss mode. such conditions. but they closed the case without notifying me. this afternoon a letter comes to my mail in which it says that someone entered aikloud from a computer. That was not me. I changed my password immediately. but this happened twice after. then an SMS comes to my number about the location of my phone and literally in a second that someone is trying to get access from Amsterdam, permission to reset the password. I immediately rejected it. in a matter of minutes, the link could no longer be opened. and the phone was erased from the "locator" and "find an iPhone"
what should I do?

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 3:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 6:08 PM

Myrzilka Said:

"stole iPhone help: XS was stolen from me half a year ago. I did not find it at the last geolocation site. turned to the police, told to write a statement and remove the phone from the loss mode. such conditions. but they closed the case without notifying me. this afternoon a letter comes to my mail in which it says that someone entered aikloud from a computer. That was not me. I changed my password immediately. but this happened twice after. then an SMS comes to my number about the location of my phone and literally in a second that someone is trying to get access from Amsterdam, permission to reset the password. I immediately rejected it. in a matter of minutes, the link could no longer be opened. and the phone was erased from the "locator" and "find an iPhone" what should I do?"

-------

Someone is seeking your credentials. So, Where to Go from here:

I. Rid of this Device as One of your Associated Devices:

After one year of being added to an Apple Account, you will be able to rid of this device as one of your associated devices:

1. Go Here: View and remove your associated devices for purchases
  2. Scroll to: Remove your associated iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

and...

II. Unexpected Mail:

With Security & Privacy being of High-Concern here, consider modifying your credentials, immediately. Pefroming the following is best at this point.  So, Consider...

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2020 6:08 PM in response to Myrzilka

Myrzilka Said:

"stole iPhone help: XS was stolen from me half a year ago. I did not find it at the last geolocation site. turned to the police, told to write a statement and remove the phone from the loss mode. such conditions. but they closed the case without notifying me. this afternoon a letter comes to my mail in which it says that someone entered aikloud from a computer. That was not me. I changed my password immediately. but this happened twice after. then an SMS comes to my number about the location of my phone and literally in a second that someone is trying to get access from Amsterdam, permission to reset the password. I immediately rejected it. in a matter of minutes, the link could no longer be opened. and the phone was erased from the "locator" and "find an iPhone" what should I do?"

-------

Someone is seeking your credentials. So, Where to Go from here:

I. Rid of this Device as One of your Associated Devices:

After one year of being added to an Apple Account, you will be able to rid of this device as one of your associated devices:

1. Go Here: View and remove your associated devices for purchases
  2. Scroll to: Remove your associated iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

and...

II. Unexpected Mail:

With Security & Privacy being of High-Concern here, consider modifying your credentials, immediately. Pefroming the following is best at this point.  So, Consider...

stole iPhone help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.