Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Return of a stolen my iPhone 13 Pro Max 256Gb

Hello.

05/25/2022 My iPhone was stolen in a store.

Through family sharing, I blocked the phone (through my husband's phone). But the thief used my sim card that didn't have a pin set. The thief inserted my SIM card into another phone and found out the phone number to which my email and my social networks are linked. Thief Found my social media account, got access to my page and found out to which email address my page on the social network is linked, as well as my icloud. Then the Thief restored access to my e-mail. Then I restored access to iCloud by resetting the password. And unlocked the phone (by unbinding my account from the phone).

I went to the police (wrote a statement) and called the apple. But no one helped me, the support service did not put a note that my phone was stolen.

The phone was bought new, in the official store on 12/19/21 Russia, the city of St. Petersburg. There is a box and a cash receipt, which contains the serial number of my phone, my email, date and time of purchase, my signature.

I hoped I would.

Today I decided to check under warranty through your service: checkcoverage.apple (already checked before and had the right to service) now checked and saw according to your information. The thief came with my phone to an authorized service and there it was changed to a new one (according to the information on your website).

Please give me information, what should I do?

In fact, my phone is now in an authorized service center (I don’t know what is wrong with it). How can I pick it up?

I bet I have all the supporting documents for the purchase and a statement from the police.

Help me get my phone back, I hope you can. Get into contact with me.

If you need more information please contact me.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 1:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 1:23 PM

You are not talking to Apple. There is nothing Apple can do for you.

You should have contacted your carrier right away and reported the theft to have the service on that SIM cancelled.

Similar questions

5 replies

Return of a stolen my iPhone 13 Pro Max 256Gb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.