Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Ultimate Ears bluetooth speaker will not connect to my IPhone SE. Any houghts? I turned off the speaker and phone, restarted both, and moved the devices close together. The phone is not listing the speaker.

How do I pair my Ultimate Ears bluetooth speaker with my iPhoneSE. Tried turning both off, putting close together...neither worked. Not seeing any devices to connect to.

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 8:40 AM

Hold down the Bluetooth button (above the power button) until you hear a tone. NOTE: The Bluetooth connection button will blink rapidly, meaning the speaker is ready for pairing. On your device, go to the Bluetooth menu and scan for devices. Tap ULTIMATE EARS BOOM to pair.

Ultimate Ears BOOM - Ultimate Ears Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2020 8:40 AM in response to Lancerroad

Hold down the Bluetooth button (above the power button) until you hear a tone. NOTE: The Bluetooth connection button will blink rapidly, meaning the speaker is ready for pairing. On your device, go to the Bluetooth menu and scan for devices. Tap ULTIMATE EARS BOOM to pair.

Ultimate Ears BOOM - Ultimate Ears Support

My Ultimate Ears bluetooth speaker will not connect to my IPhone SE. Any houghts? I turned off the speaker and phone, restarted both, and moved the devices close together. The phone is not listing the speaker.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.