Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It seems that I must unpair two previous phones in order to pair my SE to CarPlay.How do I unpair the other two, then pair the iPhone SE?

How to unpair two phones currently paired on CarPlay, And then pair iPhone SE?

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 10:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 12:38 PM

m.fromct,

Thanks for those additional details.

If you're trying to pair your iPhone with your car via Bluetooth, check out this resource: Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

For questions about removing previously paired devices or how to place your car in discovery mode, reach out to your car or car stereo manufacturer. They'll be best suited to answer those questions for you.

Cheers!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2020 12:38 PM in response to m.fromct

m.fromct,

Thanks for those additional details.

If you're trying to pair your iPhone with your car via Bluetooth, check out this resource: Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

For questions about removing previously paired devices or how to place your car in discovery mode, reach out to your car or car stereo manufacturer. They'll be best suited to answer those questions for you.

Cheers!

It seems that I must unpair two previous phones in order to pair my SE to CarPlay.How do I unpair the other two, then pair the iPhone SE?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.