Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleTV Artwork Missing from Movies Added Manually

Once again, Apple has decided what's best for the new user and abandoned the decades of work put into libraries of content!!!

With the move of content for video from iTunes to AppleTV, I've lost custom created movie posters for movies I've added from the 1930s onward. Many representing a hour or so of Photoshop work.

I've found the image is still in the movie file but I have to open it in another program and add it again to the artwork pane in get info. TALK ABOUT A PAIN.

Very frustrating since I've been using iTunes and building on it's database for over 15 years now... Yikes!

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 8:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 9:38 PM

RJW Franssen Said:

"AppleTV Artwork Missing from Movies Added Manually: Once again, Apple has decided what's best for the new user and abandoned the decades of work put into libraries of content!!![...]"

-------

Seems to be a bug in the Apple iTunes Library. So, ...

Report this Bug to Apple:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iTunes - Apple
  2. Select: "Data Loss" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Mention: How you came access this and how you have troubleshot it so far.
  4. Proceed from there as Necessary

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2020 9:38 PM in response to RJW Franssen

RJW Franssen Said:

"AppleTV Artwork Missing from Movies Added Manually: Once again, Apple has decided what's best for the new user and abandoned the decades of work put into libraries of content!!![...]"

-------

Seems to be a bug in the Apple iTunes Library. So, ...

Report this Bug to Apple:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iTunes - Apple
  2. Select: "Data Loss" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Mention: How you came access this and how you have troubleshot it so far.
  4. Proceed from there as Necessary

AppleTV Artwork Missing from Movies Added Manually

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.