Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPod Pro problems

I just recently got my AirPod a few days ago. And from start these things gave the most problems then the first original AirPods I had. Few examples. Connecting them took so long. Like in order for it to connect I had to restart my iPhone 11 Pro Max for it to connect. Next problem that I still have is I use the AirPods they be at 100 I take them out put them in the case they drop battery life from 80 to 40ish even 30. I Did the Q-Tip cleaning Technique and still it jumps back and forth. One day it’s the left the next it’s the right. Like out of all my Apple products these AirPods are my worst purchases.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 9:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 9:39 PM

If they are still under warranty, you may be able to get a refund or get a replacement. I'd contact Apple Support and they'd be able to help you further as this seems to be an issue where the device is defective.

Similar questions

1 reply

AirPod Pro problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.