Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity app not opening on iPhone 11

Got a new phone but had an existing Apple Watch. I can no longer open the activity app on my phone. It just have a little thinking circle in the center. The app on my watch is working fine, any suggestions? I’ve restarted both and repaired them to each other and nothing has worked

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 7:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 8:39 AM

Apple Activity Not Working

Try this sequence of steps: On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Privacy > Motion & Fitness - turn Fitness Tracking off. Restart both devices by turning both off together, then restarting your iPhone first. Return to the Fitness Tracking setting and re-enable it.

Activity app is not working on my iPhone … - Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2020 8:39 AM in response to kaela258

Apple Activity Not Working

Try this sequence of steps: On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Privacy > Motion & Fitness - turn Fitness Tracking off. Restart both devices by turning both off together, then restarting your iPhone first. Return to the Fitness Tracking setting and re-enable it.

Activity app is not working on my iPhone … - Apple Community

Activity app not opening on iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.